Friday, January 2, 2015

Back to "Normal"...

I've been having some RL issues over the past few weeks that have lengthened the amount of posts I'm behind on my blog here and I apologize to the 2 3/5 people that follow it. I lost my job and almost face losing my apartment, though another job has become pretty imminent, so at this point all is returning to "normal" and I expect to be able to catch this up soon. I'm not making any promises per when though; I'm just having a bug crawls up my arse soon and I get it over with. I DO have most of the shows edited though and ready to upload onto my BOX account, so it's just the posting work I need to attend to... Oh, and last week's show never happened (save about 20 minutes of the 1st hour long piece) due to a scheduling error at the station, another DJ came in and had a guest artist from L.A. to interview and have perform, so I bowed out. As things ARE getting less stressful for me now, I'm returning to shorter pieces (longer set lists), as one of the main reasons I've been focusing on longer songs is to not have to spend an hour each Friday typing this out as I've been depressed... CRY FOR ME, MOTHERFUCKERS.....CRYYYY!!
_____________________________________________________________

1. Second Hand ~ Hangin' on an Eyelid (1971) {Death May Be Your Santa Claus}
2. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band ~ Somebody In My Home (live) (1966) {Grow Fins}
3. Poison Girls ~ Alienation (1980) {Chappaquiddick Bridge}
4. Primus (Residents cover) ~ Hello Skinny (1986) {Eyesore}
5. Etron Fou Leloublan ~ Sous Les Draps (1985) {Face aux Elements Dechaines}
6. Deep Freeze Mice ~ Irresistible Moral Force (1985) {Hang On Constance Let Me Hear the News}
7. Claudio Rocchi & Paolo Tofani ~ Jaya Shrila Gurudeva Bhagavan (1980) {Un Gusto Superiore}
8. Il Balletto di Bronzo ~ Ma Ti Aspetter (1972) {Sirio 2222}
9. Crass ~ Nagasaki Nightmare (1980/1986 release) {Best Before 1984}
10. Eroc ~ Andromeda (1975) {Eroc Eins}
11. Tangerine Dream ~ Ashes to Ashes (1970) {Electronic Meditation}
12. Brainticket ~ Underworld Paths (1982) {Voyage}
13. Residents ~ The New Machine (live) (1983) {The  Mole Show}
14. Cluster ~ ZumWohl (1976) {Sowiesoso}
15. Grobschnitt ~ Raintime (1980) {Illegal}
16. Franco Batiatto ~ La canzone dei vecchi amanti (La chanson des vieux amants)  (1999) {Fleurs (Esempi Affini Di Scritture E Simili)}
17. Jac Berrocal ~ Afternoon (1993) {Fatal Encounters}
18. Wolfgang Dauner ~ Mudations (1970) {Output}
19. Steve Reich ~ Movement I (1985) {New York Counterpoint}
20. Philippe Maté & Daniel Vallancien ~ Cambodge 70 (1972) {Maté/Vallancien}
21. L'infonie ~ Section 31-32 (1972) {vol. 333}
22. The Mothers of Invention ~  The Mothers Play Louie Louie At The Royal Albert Hall In London (1968) {Uncle Meat}
23. Demetrio Stratos ~ O Tzitziras o Mitziras (1978) {Cantara La Voce}
___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment